Wednesday, May 20, 2009

YouTube - Andaman & Nicobar Islands - India

Share

YouTube - Andaman & Nicobar Islands - India: "Andaman Islands are truly amazing and it is still my most memorable holiday so far [I live in Europe and holiday in Europe every year]and still Andaman Islands are my favorite. The prices are quite reasonable.I would recommend Andaman holiday to everyone since it is truly a breathtaking beautiful place. People are also quite friendly and nice. The best part is the weather, really good.All in all a great place to visit." These are the views of one of the recent travellers to my domicile state, Ms. ritikabhowmik , dear friends!

I've blogged this as I liked the spontaneous reaction of hers. So, who all of you are making a beeline to the beautiful "Floating Paradise on Earth"?

No comments:

Post a Comment