Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Wild Orchid Hosts at Havelock Island - A Gorgeous Resort in Andamans

Share

Hi, Friends!
"Your hosts, Benny & Lynda, are eager to show you the Andaman & Nicobar Islands they have made their home. With a combined ten years in the service industry and a deep love of the Andamans, their passion is to share this ocean wonderland with others.
'We love meeting people,' says Lynda. 'There's a common thread of a love of nature, and that's how we connect with our guests.'
Whether it's cooking up a fresh catch from the sea, planning day trips to the other islands, or simply arranging a motor scooter for jaunts around Havelock, Benny and Lynda are prepared to lead you into the adventure that is the Andamans.
'My philosophy,' says Benny 'is everybody who comes here comes as a stranger and leaves as a friend. We hope you will take back many memories, leaving only footprints in the sand.'

-Bill Elder, a Wild Orchid guest from USA, October 2002"

2 comments:

  1. I feel the Andaman & Nicobar Islands are the perfect holiday spot for newly married couples. I and my wife Beauty went over there before our marriage 3 years back. Now I am planning for my second honeymoon over there as I have got some excellent discount offer by The Accor group. I will suggest all the romantic couples and nature lovers to avail this grand offer. Just visit http://tinyurl.com/n5lnku for more details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its a beautiful place to be with my wife ;) thanx for sharing the lovely kind of information.

    ReplyDelete